This Package Includes:
- Debbie’s keynote art-talk(s)
- Coordination with your local worship team (or suggestions for worship leaders we have worked with and recommend)
- Downloadable materials for conference promotion
- Downloadable conference handouts customized for your group
- Support and consultation in conference planning
- Resource Table
- Downloadable Wisdom In Watercolor Event Planning Guide for each member of your team
- Memorable door prize- the painting Debbie creates while speaking!
**Timing will vary according to time of day and event needs, simply allow 1 hour for Debbie’s presentation**
IDEA: Savor Scripture Artistic Tablescapes Event
As a creative twist on the traditional “Hospitality Dinner” where beautiful tables are decorated around seasons of the year, Debbie invites you to host a similar event that reminds women to savor scripture.
Savor Scripture Artistic Tablescapes are created by teams of 2 hostesses who decorate a table for 6-8 women, building their design around the theme of a Bible verse of their choosing. There are no prizes or competitions involved, just visual interpretations of Scripture that encourage others to savor God’s word.
This is a great way to build relationships between women in your group as they work together on a table. It’s also a great way to reach out to women in your community as you invite them to come for a meal, viewing of the tablescapes, and an opportunity to make new friends.
Here are some photos from past tables:
Suggested schedule options:
- 9:00 Doors open/ Book table open/Registration
- 9:30 Welcome/Prayer
- 9:45 Enjoy your brunch!
- 10:30 Music
- 10:45 Debbie Speaks
- 11:45 Closing comments/Door Prizes
- Noon Adjourn
- 11:00 Doors open/Book table open/Registration
- 11:30 Welcome/Prayer
- 11:45 Enjoy your lunch!
- 12:30 Music
- 12:45 Debbie Speaks
- 1:45 Closing comments/Door Prizes
- 2:00 Adjourn
- 6:00 Doors open/Book table open
- 6:30 Welcome/Prayer
- 6:45 Enjoy your lunch!
- 7:30 Music
- 7:45 Debbie Speaks
- 8:45 Closing comments/Door Prizes
- 9:00 Adjourn
- 6:45 Doors open/Book table open/Registration
- 7:00 Welcome/Prayer
- 7:15 Music
- 7:30 Debbie Speaks
- 8:30 Closing comments/Door Prizes/Dessert Fellowship
- 9:00 Adjourn