This Package Includes:
- Debbie’s keynote art-talk(s)
- Coordination with your local worship team (or suggestions for worship leaders we have worked with and recommend)
- Downloadable materials for conference promotion
- Downloadable conference handouts customized for your group
- Support and consultation in conference planning
- Downloadable WisdomInWatercolor Event Planning Guide for each member of your team
- Resource Table
- Memorable door prize- the painting Debbie creates while speaking!
- 8:30-9:15 Coffee & Continental Breakfast (Book Table Open)
- 9:15-9:30 Welcome
- 9:30-9:50 Worship Music
- 9:50-11:00 Session 2
- 11:00-11:30 Discussion/Small Group
- 11:30-12:45 Lunch and Interview Style Testimony (Book Table Open)
- 12:45-1:00 Worship Music
- 1:00-2:00 Session 3
- 2:00-2:30 Discussion/Small Group
- 2:30-3:15 Time of Silent Savoring
- 3:15-3:30 Closing Comments & Song (Book Table Open15 minutes afterwards)
In the process of bringing a Wisdom In Watercolor conference to your community, there are several things to consider:
1. Wisdom In Watercolor respectfully requests a 6-month (or more) lead-time for scheduling and promotional efforts. This helps to insure an effective promotional strategy.
2. We will provide downloadable, reproducible promotional materials and conference handouts for your publicity efforts as well as a suggested timeline for implementation.
3. Under most circumstances, Wisdom In Watercolor seminars require a minimum of 150 attendees to make the event cost effective for the sponsoring organization. (Don’t have 100? No problem- ask about our ideas to reach out into your community and invite women to join us.)
4. Your event will be promoted on the Wisdom In Watercolor website and via social networking and women’s ministry organizations with which Debbie is affiliated. She is available for radio and print interviews.